Monday, October 8, 2012

Tech is leading the stock market today!


Tech is the main leader today,

Hello guys, here a intraday up day on the stock market! Today we saw some weakness in $goog and $aapl! These 2 stocks are pushing down the markets today, oil stocks are a mix bag and financial are holding the flat line! All right on apple I give out some levels this morning in my blog $ 642 we got a 4 dollar bounce off it so guys keep an eye on the levels I give out here ! Support on $apple will be the 634.70$,633.19$,630.70$. Cvx support levels will be 118.20$ 117.39 resistance 121.40$


1 comment:

  1. You have share the great method of earn extra money. I really appreciate your post. Keep it up. Thanks for sharing the great post. I will Recommend this post

    Stock Tips | Commodity Tips

    ReplyDelete